My Christmas Gift!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkstylessoap

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1388020112.128327.jpg

So this is what "Santa" brought me today! A brand new shiny red Kitchenaid stand mixer! As my family members looked on confused because the closest I have ever come to baking is the slice and bake toll house cookies, I explained to them that this is for my bath and body products, lotions, body butters, frosting for bath bomb cupcakes, and they were appalled! You are going to use a $400 mixer for THAT?!

Yes...I 100% am...this mixer probably will never see a spec of flour, eggs, or sugar (unless it's a foaming sugar scrub of course) and I am over the moon happy about that!

So this is what "Santa" brought me today! A brand new shiny red Kitchenaid stand mixer! As my family members looked on confused because the closest I have ever come to baking is the slice and bake toll house cookies, I explained to them that this is for my bath and body products, lotions, body butters, frosting for bath bomb cupcakes, and they were appalled! You are going to use a $400 mixer for THAT?!

Yes...I 100% am...this mixer probably will never see a spec of flour, eggs, or sugar (unless it's a foaming sugar scrub of course) and I am over the moon happy about that!

That so made me laugh! My daughters told me to put some things on my amazon list wish so I did Wilton Fondant Impression Mats. After all the presents were opened I said I don't know why I put stuff on my list you don't buy any of it. :) Both of them laughed at me and wondered why I would put that on my list I don't cook! They thought I made a mistake. I laughed at them and said "For soap, silly girls"!:crazy:

And I just bought myself a light box from eBay to take better pics of my soap for Etsy, SO excited to get it! It was a very soapy Christmas for me this year!

Latest posts

Back