Lasercutz

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 7824

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

Hi all - thought I would pop in and say hi to you all :wave:

I can supply soap embossing stamps lip balm filling trays, lip balm display stands and various other items such as bespoke leaflet holders and stencils.

Always happy to discuss your requirements and ship to most parts of the world (I'm based in the UK).

Thanks

Dave

DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I have used Daven services and I have to tell you his work is second to none. I've had him make me 5 or 6 stamps now (private label customers as well as my own). I also purchased one of Dave's lip balm displays.

I have found that even though he is in the UK his prices, including shipping are amazing. Customer Service is the best I've ever experienced. You won't be disappointed.

The above is my humble (very humble) opinion.... :D

Thanks Lindy :D

Dave

I just used my first stamp from Dave and it is excellent! His CS is very professional and the order process is so fast, I was amazed. Can't recommend him enough. I be buying more soon!

Hey there Dave! Do you still make the custom stamps? If so, I will be sending you some artwork this week. Can you tell me roughly what shipping would cost to the US East Coast? Thanks.

Hi there,

I do :) Post to US is £9GBP. Have posted some info on my website shop that maybe handy for anyone wanting to order :)

Best

Dave

Long time since I've had a chance to pop in ;) Am Still about and making stamps :grin:
Best
Dave

Back