It's Saturday night...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stacyspy

Reaction score
in July, the temp. here is 85 F, the humidity is 83 %, and I'm starting to plan the city Halloween party... I am such a wild woman!!!

In my defense, I made 4 batches of soap today. Unfortunately, for unknown reasons perfectly-well-behaved-otherwise micas morphed in 2 of my soaps. Dang it.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend!

I've been procrastinating. I've gotten the kitchen all cleaned up and ready for the soap making process and I've quit right there. That's my usual Saturday though. I'm a lazy slug on Saturday and don't do anything constructive. It's my chosen day of rest. I usually make my soap on Sunday. Tomorrow morning I'll get up and mess up my nice clean kitchen. After I drink a pot of coffee.

I've been procrastinating. I've gotten the kitchen all cleaned up and ready for the soap making process and I've quit right there. That's my usual Saturday though. I'm a lazy slug on Saturday and don't do anything constructive. It's my chosen day of rest. I usually make my soap on Sunday. Tomorrow morning I'll get up and mess up my nice clean kitchen. After I drink a pot of coffee.

This is me. I am a lazy Saturday kind of gal, I do things to prepare to soap then come Sunday it's a marathon soapy day. I can usually only squeeze 3-5 batches in a day and sometimes that's a challenge. My job wipes me out during the week and my little ones wipe me out the rest of the time.

Latest posts

Back