I'm a new salon owner!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

After three months of haggling, cajoling, disappointment, tears, and now finally a resolution, the hair salon I've been eyeing for the last six months will finally be mine. I was approved for the commercial lease today.

The owners had accepted an offer from a chain haircut company but the deal fell thru...and I was able to snap it up for $2,000 less than my original offer.

I am happy. Very happy today. Soaping like a maniac....and dancing on the ceiling!!!!

Yeah! I knew it would happen! So??? When will the Grande Opening be?

salon

LOTS of work to be done inside.....painting, new chairs, bowls.....etc.

Right now it looks like it is right out of the 1950s.

(I get to decorate..and I LOVE that!)

Once that's done..there will be an in-salon "under new management" soiree!

OH {{{Soapmommie}}} I am so happy for you! I can feel your excitement from here - hmm maybe that's my excitement for you! Either way I am so very, very happy for you! Keep us posted with pictuers of the reno and remodelling!

Big {{{HUGS}}}

Lindy

Congratulations and felicitations Soapmommie!!! Oh, how wonderful for you! I knew you would find something, just not the same thing :wink:

Yes, please keep us posted on the renovations - you know we love pics!

Tanya :D

Congratulations. I am so happy for you. I know you really wanted it and now you even got it cheaper. What a bonus.

x

:D :D :D :D

whahooo!!! i'm soooo happy for you! AND $2K cheaper! what a deal!

congrats! you deserve some good things happenening in your life!

monet

Latest posts

Back