Liquid tooth soap with peanut oil

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I accidentally ran into this thread, and I’m curious what is dental soap? Honestly, it’s the first time I hear about something like that.
I googled the images, but the google output results showed me something like a regular soap bar with a toothbrush. I kinda have an idea of how supposed to work, but still. I have associations that I will brush my teeth with soap, which tastes like soap in the mouth.
Anyway, soon I will have an appointment at this dental clinic — The Healthy Smile - Bay Village Dentist -Jeffrey Gross DDS. I’ll ask them for more details about it. But I haven’t seen anything like that on their site. Maybe I am the only one who doesn’t see it?

I accidentally ran into this thread, and I’m curious what is dental soap? Honestly, it’s the first time I hear about something like that.
I googled the images, but the google output results showed me something like a regular soap bar with a toothbrush. I kinda have an idea of how supposed to work, but still. I have associations that I will brush my teeth with soap, which tastes like soap in the mouth.
Anyway, soon I will have an appointment at this dental clinic — The Healthy Smile - Bay Village Dentist -Jeffrey Gross DDS. I’ll ask them for more details about it. But I haven’t seen anything like that on their site. Maybe I am the only one who doesn’t see it?
Well, it is a bar soap you brush your teeth with. Wet your brush, rub across soap, brush teeth.
You aren't going to find info on it on a dental site as its not a recommended product.

I only used it for a short time, didn't see any positive results. Really think its more of a fad then anything. Stick with regular paste

Latest posts

Back