WSP fo sale: today only 2-10pm

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caved! I put my order in yesterday for oils and stuff and said no more fragrance oil. I caved a and ordered a few , but they will not go to waste. Lots of fairs coming up this summer.

I caved as well. I didn't go overboard though and most of them I already have plans I in the works for or already have part of the fragrance combo.

I am just looking at the fragrance oils and behaving. I have been bad enough already this month!

It is about 17% but if you buy 30.00 worth shipping is free, so you could save another 10.00 or more depending on where you buy fragrance oil.

I have gotten some FOs from WSP and have liked them. I tend to allow myself one FO per order from them :) I wish I could justify buying more Fragrance oils and getting some slightly larger containers of some, but I can't do that right now.

I have gotten some FOs from WSP and have liked them. I tend to allow myself one FO per order from them :) I wish I could justify buying more Fragrance oils and getting some slightly larger containers of some, but I can't do that right now.

Badger buddy, I think you are safe on FOs for a while ;) I also think after the candle science sampler sale I am good for now too. I've deleted the email and decided that I need to cool it for now!

SO wish I could afford to order some. Ahh, the joys of being poor... :roll:

Latest posts

Back