Need Advice...Bunny Basket FO from WSP

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christinak

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this? I REALLY want it, it sounds scrumptious...but it's more than I've ever spent on FO.

Oh I just ordered it...Im so impatient and I overthink everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, depends on how freshly clean the bunny cage is and what you use in the cage... if it is cedar chips, I like the smell of cedar... but I agree, in general, not sure I want my shower to smell like a bunny cage ;-)

lolol, we had a bunny in the house once...ONCE. They STINK! This FO was too good sounding to pass up. It's pistachio and chocolate cookie dough....omg. It is on clearance for $19 for 16 oz!

lolol, we had a bunny in the house once...ONCE. They STINK! This FO was too good sounding to pass up. It's pistachio and chocolate cookie dough....omg. It is on clearance for $19 for 16 oz!

Don't know how they think pistachio and choc.cookie smells like a bunny cage. My house rabbits didn't smell, I suppose it all depends on how they are kept, I've had buns for a LONG time and they don't smell.

Maybe it was the cedar or pine smell that was making me sick. It's all I could smell and now I associate it with stinky rabbits, lol!

The name of the fo isn't bunny cage, lol...it's bunny basket (like treats for easter).

Im not sure if this is still on sale but I did order it and it smells scrumptious.

Back