What is your all-time favorite soaping shop?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do like WSP for some items. Some of their fragrance oils are priced very competitively when you consider shipping is already factored into the price. I tend to buy Shea Butter from WSP. It works out better for me because I don't want to store a bunch of it. I also don't buy a lot of oils from Soapers Choice because of storage. I buy my Olive Oil from Costco, my lard and coconut oil from Walmart (it was still cheaper unless I purchased the 50# of lard from Soaper's Choice). I like Essential Depot for my lye, but I'm not crazy about the Shea butter I purchased from them.

For my fragrance oils I like many different companies. Daystar, candlescience, EBB, AHRE. I like a few from Peak's, but not an overwhelming number. I really need to try more of Nature's Garden's FOs because they have great prices and many soapers like them. However, the fragrance oil collection I have is ridiculous, so I need to use more before I start sampling elsewhere.

Essential Oils: I like NDA. I haven't really tried many others.

Latest posts

Back