Fragrances of Denise Mercelli Ballinger

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indianasoap

Reaction score
I just wanted you to know that the fragrance oils of Denise Mercelli Ballinger (may she rest in peace) were handed by her widower Brent Ballinger to sell. there are 60 drums of the Southern Soapers scents that Denise sold.

Proceeds of the sale will go to widower Brent and to the best of my understanding, I believe that the administrator, Cindy Gooding of soapmakingfragraceoils.com, is setting up a memorial scholarship in Denise's name. Cindy was Denise's best friend. So she and Denise's husband are selling the FO's that remained behind when Denise passed. It's your chance to get all your favorites and please tell your friends so they join the facebook group where the big sale is going to happen:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SoapmakingFragranceOils/

Today is 3/14 so the sale should be starting in the next couple of days. Cindy just got back from Colorado and is getting ready to start the sale.

Thanks,
Lillian
friend of Brent Ballinger.

I've been off the forum for a year or so, and did not know of Denise's passing. I'm so sorry. Her Chypre Rose was my best seller, and I'm really praying there is some of that in the sale. I submitted a "join" request on the FB page. Is that all I need to do to participate in the sale?

Right now, yes. Cindy just got back and will be doing inventory of all the drums she brought back and will slowly get them listed on the website that is pinned in that group.

Back