Smile Smile Smile, fill my heart up with sunshine sunshine

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squigglz

Reaction score
il_570xN.424844824_5q42.jpg

Smile, Smile, Smile hot process soap. Coconut oil, Palm oil, Crisco (vegetable only), Shea butter, Castor oil, Sweet almond oil, distilled water, fragrance, colorant, skin-safe glitter.

il_170x135.424831314_jpzo.jpg

Smile, Smile, Smile solid sugar scrubs

The sugar scrubs are already sold out-I just listed them tonight! I'll have to make more.

The soap smells like chocolate cake with buttercream icing, and the scrubs smell like cookies with icing on them. They make a nice baker's delight pair :)

Last edited:
As soon as I saw this thread name I knew who posted it! Congrats on an immidiate sell out! What are they scented with and how many did you have?

As soon as I saw this thread name I knew who posted it! Congrats on an immidiate sell out! What are they scented with and how many did you have?

Haha! I love me some Pinkie Pie, what can I say xD

I made two bags. The reason I'm so shocked is because I sell maybe one order total per month. Overnight, I've so far gotten one order for my coffee soap and three package orders for Valentine's day for a man's mother and sisters, so I'm a bit in shock and VERY happy ^_^

134867999671.png

Definitely not complaining, though!

To answer your question though, they're both scented with Buttercream and Snickerdoodle from BB. The soap has an added fragrance of Chocolate Espresso. That one change makes the two scents radically different-I'm very pleased!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back