SheaMoisture fragrance dupe

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saponificarian

Reaction score
Hello All. I have googled and search for SheaMoisture fragrance dupes. I am thinking maybe they are not really popular in the US like Lush but they are really popular here and the fragrances they use for their products are unbelievably great. I still buy some of their products simply for the fragrance even though I think I make better products now :):mrgreen:

Just thought to ask if anybody have ever come across SheaMoisture dupe in their fragrance sojourn :mrgreen: I really really love the fragrances they have for their Raw Shea and Argan line.

Thanks all.

SheaMoisture has exploded around here the past couple of years. I used to look for it and find one or two items, but now it has a huge presence at many retailers. But, I have not seen any fragrance dupes. Which of their fragrances are you looking for? Maybe someone could suggest something similar.

Edit- whoops, I see now you're looking for the Argan line scent. I'll keep my eyes peeled :)

Hello Cellador:). I love the Raw Shea Butter line. The Coconut and Hibiscus line is very yummy too. I would take any of their fragrance oil dupe I see, they are that nice.

Latest posts

Back