• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Los Angeles - PET bottles & travel deodorant tubes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

green soap

Reaction score
SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I am having a garage tomorrow Saturday Aug 27 in the Los Angeles area. If the following might be of interest to you message me and I will send you a link with the graigslist add that has my address. We are also selling garden equipment and tools.

Most interesting to this forum:

I have 100+ 4 and 8 oz PET bottles as shown, brand new. These are very nice for sauces, syrups and different B&B products (liquid soaps, massage oils, etc)

The tubes are 3/4 oz, ideal for travel sized deodorants, I have also used them for solid perfume, solid lotions and cuticle balms.

These are $0.50 each or 10 for $3. Bring your own container or bags to hold them.

I also have Potassium hydroxide at the incredible low price of $0.50 a lb, bring your own container.

The sale is in the Altadena area (north of Pasadena). Message me if interested, sorry about the short notice.

MiniDeodorant tubes.jpg

$ozPetBottles.jpg

Latest posts

Back