Disasters come in two's....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshleyR

Reaction score
Why is that?

I swear every time I have a batch gone wrong, the one after that doesn't turn out either! It gets very discouraging! :(

I'm rushing to make a few last soaps since I'm starting to sell on June 30th, and so far everything is going wrong! :( I'm running out of time and have wasted about 14 lbs of soap now, and I don't have the slightest idea what threw those batches off!

Agh. Oh well. I need motivation.... I had planned to make 2 batches today but now I'm just not feeling like it. Sigh.

what is going wrong? how are they turning out? what is your recipe, hp or cp?

x

:roll: nothing like a little pressure to make your day! :roll:

take a deep breath, a few asprins and put your feet up for awhile? is it too early for a cocktail? :shock: LOL!

my suggestion is to go back to an absoloutley no-fail SIMPLE recipe-and reduce the water to speed up drying.

sorry you're having a bad day.

I know how you feel ,I get almost scared to make soap , afraid it will not turn out .I think it happens to all soapmakers at some point. I am bad for babying the soap , peeking, wrapping , worrying , if I just let it do it's thing it goes much better. Can you go do yardwork or something , just to get your mind off the soap for awhile , it works for me , I come in with a new attitude and the dandyflowers are out of the lawn.( If you enjoy yardwork that is). Don't rush , it will all work out , it always does , even though we truly believe that it won't. Just make the soap and enjoy the process .:D

{{{Hugs}}}
Kitn

Back