Need some more names!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshleyR

Reaction score
Hellooooo people! I am so horrible at naming my products. :( I really want to have some catchy names but am the worst at coming up with anything that sounds good.

I made some Pink Sugar and Sweet Pea scented soaps and bath bombs tonight. Both smell so yummy! The Pink Sugar I used is not THAT close to the actual perfume (smells a little more musky), so I don't want to name it "Pink Sugar" in case some people who really like that scent may be disappointed that it is not an exact dupe. It does smell REALLY good, and close enough to me - but I want to name it something of my own. The bath bombs are hot pink. I was really thinking of calling the scent "Pink Parade", but I already have a "Citrus Carnival" so I thought parade and carnival sound too much... the same? I don't know. Any ideas?

Also, Sweet Pea is another scent that I know is popular but I'd like to name it something else. All of my sweet pea stuff is coloured a light pastel purple. Ideas??

Thank you so much!

I thought about calling things made with Pink Sugar - Sugar Berries and for Sweet Pea I like Pretty Please.

Let us know what you decide.

Thanks ladies!!

A friend of mine suggested "Dream Candy" to me last night, and it has stuck! I really like it so I think I am going to go with that.

Thanks again!

The name sweet Pea and pink sugar deff. attract people because it is such a popular scent, so I would stick really close to the name.

MuskyPink Sugar
Earthy Pink Sugar
Dusky Pink Sugar
Mysterious Pink Sugar

Violet Sweet pea
Sweet Pea-Violet

?????????

Latest posts

Back