Jet Tall & Skinny Mold Co-op Group on FB

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dneruck

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has mentioned it before (or if this is the right place to post this) but there is a co-op going for Jet Tall and Skinny molds in the Jet Molds and More Co-op group on FB (there is also info in the Jen's Fragrance Oils Supply Group). They need to order 1000, probably less than 300 to go now. The price is 18.95 and the molds hold about 42oz of oils.

Dimensions:10.5*2.5*4(L*W*H)

Orders are being placed here: http://www.bellasugaressentials.com

Last edited by a moderator:
There is another co-op going for these molds. The price is now $22.95 though; 500 minimum.

See bellasugaressentials.com for more info.

I ordered 3 of them on the 1st go round, they should be arriving this week :) When they get here I'll be sure to post pics of the mold AND the soaps that I make with them so everyone can see what they look like!

I ordered 3 as well but mine will take a while to reach me. It's shipping international and it hasn't left yet. I'm trying to be patient

I ordered 3 as well but mine will take a while to reach me. It's shipping international and it hasn't left yet. I'm trying to be patient

Oooh I feel for you! I was going crazy just being in the "large" box group! I think mine will ship out tomorrow so I'll have them Monday at the latest.

Hey guys,

I just ordered one and thought of getting another. I was just looking at the picture of the sample soap on the web site, it seems to have a slightly tapered edge (ie; marginally smaller at the bottom instead of being a perfect rectangle.) When you get your molds, would you mind posting and advising if that is the case?

You must be itching to get your hands on these suckers! I think I am going to have to experiment with cardboard tall and skinnys in the meantime :)

Hey guys,

I just ordered one and thought of getting another. I was just looking at the picture of the sample soap on the web site, it seems to have a slightly tapered edge (ie; marginally smaller at the bottom instead of being a perfect rectangle.) When you get your molds, would you mind posting and advising if that is the case?

You must be itching to get your hands on these suckers! I think I am going to have to experiment with cardboard tall and skinnys in the meantime :)

I will definitely share pictures as soon as they get here. I "think" that soap just looks wonky in the photo, I hope so anyway. I hate molds that bow!

Oooh I feel for you! I was going crazy just being in the "large" box group! I think mine will ship out tomorrow so I'll have them Monday at the latest.

I know right! I haven't gotten a shipping notification as yet (at least not the last time I checked). Stuff usually takes 10-14 days to get here but I've had some packages arrive in 7 so I'm hoping that's the case with this one. Hopefully the weather won't get in the way.

I know right! I haven't gotten a shipping notification as yet (at least not the last time I checked). Stuff usually takes 10-14 days to get here but I've had some packages arrive in 7 so I'm hoping that's the case with this one. Hopefully the weather won't get in the way.

Tracking says I should have them FRIDAY :thumbup:

Now, as long as the weather in the north east cooperates I should be one very happy soaper come Friday evening!!

Rhonda, if the width is important to you be sure to measure the mold, according to this thread on the dish forum they are a bit skinnier than originally advertised. I am going to stick w/my order - although would have preferred the original size - but not sure if it makes a difference to you or others who ordered.

http://www.thedishforum.com/forum/index.php?/topic/185755-tall-skinny-mold-co-op/

I saw that as well. I had wanted the 2.5" width, but I'm going to reserve judgement until I have them in hand and try them out. 1/4" doesn't seem like a big deal, but yet it is at times.

Exactly. I am still looking forward to getting mine. If it is not perfect for all uses, I figure I just have an excuse to get out my drill, give the dogs a chance to take cover, and try to make my own custom mold :)

Exactly. I am still looking forward to getting mine. If it is not perfect for all uses, I figure I just have an excuse to get out my drill, give the dogs a chance to take cover, and try to make my own custom mold :)

Exactly!

In case you didn't see it yet...WSP is releasing a tall and skinny loaf as well. I think it's supposed to be live on site tomorrow? Dimensions aren't listed yet and there's no pic yet, but I've been stalking that site daily to see it as soon as it's live! Depending on the size, etc. I may get a few from them!

I see you are going to be a terrible influence on me :) I am going to start stalking too. Despite my threats to get out the drill, I am pretty bad w/tools, the world will be safer, and the doggies much happier, if I just buy one!

I don't mind the size difference. I just saw the WSP mold today too. I'll be stalking as well lol

I see you are going to be a terrible influence on me :) I am going to start stalking too. Despite my threats to get out the drill, I am pretty bad w/tools, the world will be safer, and the doggies much happier, if I just buy one!

Ooops :angel: I feel real bad about being a bad influence....BAHAHAHA!

I'm fine with tools, I just HATE lining wooden molds, so if I can find silicone at a reasonable price in the sizes I want, then I'm going that direction lol

Looks like my T&S molds from the first round of this coop will be delivered today!!! WOOT!

Unfortunately I work until 10pm tonight and have to be back at work at 6am tomorrow so I won't get a chance to soap with them today....but I WILL knock out a batch as soon as I get home tomorrow afternoon and will promptly post pics!

Um, I just got an email that my purchase was refunded... but no reason why.

Because of the issues with mold size they decided to postpone and refund the 2nd round of the coop until they have things sorted with the manufacturer on size.

Originally the molds were said to be 2.5" wide, and it turned out they're 2.25" wide, this is an issue for some people so they're trying to sort all this out before doing the 2nd round :)

I got refunded, too. B/t/w, I called WSP, they said the molds had not come in yet. Also made some references to testing them in the lab before they listed them. Could not give me the dimensions, said they would have to measure when they arrived. Aargh, I want me some tall n skinny! Looks I may have to take recourse to the drill after all.

I just realized I am a Mo' ho as well as a FO ho. Sigh.

I got refunded, too. B/t/w, I called WSP, they said the molds had not come in yet. Also made some references to testing them in the lab before they listed them. Could not give me the dimensions, said they would have to measure when they arrived. Aargh, I want me some tall n skinny! Looks I may have to take recourse to the drill after all.

I just realized I am a Mo' ho as well as a FO ho. Sigh.

I'm right there with ya being a Mo'ho lol

My Jet T&S came in today, I just got home from work and have to be back at 6am, soooooo no pics or soap tonight, but I'll be soaping with them by 2pm tomorrow afternoon and will have pics tomorrow evening for sure.

I asked WSP as well and got the same answer, they don't know till they get them ::sigh::

Back