Southern Alberta Flooding

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindy

Soap Diva Queen
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This is the contact to send to if you would like to contribute to helping Calgary & Area out while they continue to try to recover from the devastating floods.

Can I ask you to list your name here please so I'll have an idea of how many soaps they might be getting?

The Calgary Food Bank is being used as the liaison to send out to all the different agencies and is excited to receive whatever we can send. Following is the information.

Attention Morissa
Calgary Food Bank
5000 11 St SE
Calgary, Alberta T2H 2Y5

Phone: (403) 253-2059

Thank you to every single person is able to help...

lindy, since shipping is so expensive from the states, do you have a link for $$ donations, too? i'd rather have them get more of the donation than support the postal system...some of you Canadians were very kind to send donations when the tornados stormed through our southern states earlier this year...i'm sure many of us would like to return the favor.

Thanks Monet...

Here are some organizations that are accepting funds. Please do not use the Red Cross as the money does not get where it needs to be, it goes where they choose to send it as well as paying for staffing.

* Calgary Women's Emergency Shelter: Organization displaced by flooding. Requests for financial donations.

* The Drop-In Centre: Accepting donations at the First Assembly Church at 6031 Elbow Drive S.W.

* The Calgary Food Bank in the original post

Thanks for suggesting this Monet...

Hi Lindy
I will send some soaps (I have lots!). How much is unknown, maybe about 5 lbs. Will they need ingredients in case of allergies?

Latest posts

Back