Liquid soap base from BB

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmyW

Reaction score
I bought this
http://www.brambleberry.com/Liquid-Goat ... P3987.aspx

to make a sugar scrub with, only used a tiny bit. Now I have 15 or so oz so play with and I'm not 100% sure what I'm supposed to do with it (BB doesn't have instructions that I see) - do I add water to it? How much? It is one of those that you can x amount of water for bubble bath, another x amount for hand soap, or is it supposed to be used as is?

Also, how much FO/EO should I use to scent it either way (watered down or full strength)?

/feels like a dummy

Thanks!

I have some of this, too. I e-mailed them and ask about how to use it. Here's their reply:

"Great news, the Liquid Goatsmilk base is ready to use! It doesn't have to be diluted or anything. You can use it straight out of the bottle or add some FO or EO."

Leah emailed me back. I have it out on the counter, but haven't done anything with it, trying to decide what fragrance I'd like to try and maybe use it as body wash.

You're awesome, thank you! Now I too have to decide what scent to go with lol, I have way too many to go through!

Latest posts

Back