Bathroom lighting question

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brian0523

Reaction score
Ok - I'm remodeling the bathroom, and have a question for you all.

I have a 100w celing fixture in the bathroom, as my only light source right now.

Do you think it would be strange not to install a light bar above the medicine cabinet?

Hmm....the ceiling gives great light, so I don't really need another lighting fixture.

Unless your thinking of selling in the next few years I would go with what you think looks good and what meets your needs. If your thinking of selling soon, I would definately follow trend as bathrooms and kitchens tend to be major selling points in a home.

I just finishes the lighting portion of my bathroom remoldel and in this house Im going by what the wife wants so beleive it or not we have 20 single bulb fixtures in the bathroom. 17 40watts around the vanity mirror, 2 60watts over the shower and one 60watts general in the midle of the room. Thats alot of light! but honey gets what honey wants.. atleast in this bathrrom design. In the last house I built I did all the design and engineering so I learned a few things.
1. need more closets!!!!!
2. listen to the wife now in the design building stage or listen to her for ever and ever and ever and ever about how I should have listened.

Back