A New Soapy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

celhya

Reaction score
Hello guys!!!

Im new here and also in the world of soaps... i found this forum and checkin it up a bit i found some great ideas... i still have some questions so please bear with me :D

Nice to meet you all!!

Welcome to SMF! :smile:
This is the BEST site to spend while having morning Joe. Questions are good, members are generous with their experience and helpful.

Welcome Celhya! I think that most of us ended up on this forum in the same way .. just kinda wandered in and then decided to stay. lol

Hello! Welcome! There are a lot of great people here who share really good info and are willing to answer questions!

Haha- I was just going to respond to celhya when I looked and saw that they posted this thread in 2010, and they haven't been back since.

IrishLass :)

Hey and welcome!

Psssst, Susie (and Commoncenz and all others)- you have fallen victim to the latest necro-thread resurrection (celhya hasn't even been here for 5 years). And if you look at page 1 of this thread, you will see that you posted a 'hello' to celhya a little over a year ago. :mrgreen:

IrishLass :)

Back