Hello from Central Florida!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NaturallyPampered

Reaction score
My name is Amanda and I live in central Florida. My husband works in the wind energy field and is constantly traveling. I stay home with our 2.5yo and run my small soap business. I'm always experimenting and looking to learn new things. Hopefully I can also contribute some of my knowledge to help others. I'm glad to have found this forum. =)

Thank you Hazel! I've been selling online for 2 years now and I'm getting burnt out on all the work that goes into it. I've been focusing on local shows and I've acquired a retail location. These methods of selling are so low maintenance! I'm hoping to to have some good shows this holiday season. :)

NaturallyPampered said:
My name is Amanda and I live in central Florida. My husband works in the wind energy field and is constantly traveling. I stay home with our 2.5yo and run my small soap business. I'm always experimenting and looking to learn new things. Hopefully I can also contribute some of my knowledge to help others. I'm glad to have found this forum. =)

whats up! I live over in lake mary so probably not too far from you! I have to come check out your shop some time!! Glad you found us!!

Back