Hi from Florida

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fourth.Of.Five

Reaction score
Just wanted to drop by and introduce myself and say hello to everyone.
I can't wait to look around and get to know some of you!

Right now picking up where I left off 6 years ago, ha.
Back in the day I got into melt an pour soap while managing a craft store, after trying my hand at everything we had there I finally found something I loved melt and pour but wanted to try my hand at CP, after doing only a bit of research and falling in love a million times over...we got pregnant.
All of my focus went to that of course and I let everything else fall to the sides, figuring it was best to wait until I could give soap making my full attention.
She is now 5, I think it's time Mom got a hobby to save her sanity that staying at home for 5 years started stripping away!
So now it's just starting all over again, doing my research and taking baby steps with you lot to help me if you can and when I need it (more often then not, I'm sure.)
All the while it never left my mind and heart, it's weird, soap sucks you in and leaves a mark for sure.
I make all of our cleaning products and laundry soap, but I really miss where things were heading back then, so now I'm back on the path and can't wait to get rolling.

You're right...soap sucks you in, for sure. :lol:

I started the same way. First MP and then CP and HP. It's an addiction. You'll find lots of info and help on the forum.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Martin said:
Hey I know you and you are going to love it in here.
I know you! When you become rich and famous make sure to tell Oprah I was the one who got you into soap, then you passed me up in talent, hrmph.
Love ya!

Back