Download Kevin Dunn's book on YT???

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6JWgzHhf-A[/ame]

Anyone know about copyrights? This can't be legal?

Found another one: [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOcmxlZA2j4[/ame]

It says to click to download the book but I'd strongly advise you to NOT do so.

Seems rather sketchy to me (and most likely illegal). Have you tried contacting Kevin Dunn about it? or even flagging them with YT?

Anyone know how to contact Kevin Dunn? Getting action from YouTube can take days!

ETA: I can't flag it for copyright issues because it's not my book! Any other ideas?

Whether the links work or not, pay the people for their work. Buy the dang book.

So far I've found 5 different channels who claim to have a link to download the book. I wonder if they are former students? Luckily the number of people who've viewed them is very low. Still haven't found a way to contact Kevin Dunn.

I don't want to post his info here (although you can google it), so I'm sending a PM.

Big thanks - that address works! (He's taught at many schools and left several defunct addresses behind)

Sent him a quick email - but spent a few sentences "gushing" about his work like I was talking to celebrity!

Oh, and I'm the same way about passing around people's contact info Saranac, so I appreciate your discretion.

It's not everyday we get to rub elbows with celebrities! When I was in college I worked as a barista at Starbucks. Image my reaction when the local news people would come in for a latte. . . .

That is a major copyright violation!!!!!!!!!!!!! He should be contacted and the channels reported

Chill, people! The link ask for a paypal account. So I don't think folks will be greedy/dumb enough to go through it. ( in case of online fraud or just charge without noticing you )

But anyway, it is a click bait and violation of law.

Back