Recipe for Laundry and Bathing Soap Using only PKO and Tallow (Beef)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't mean to start anything, was just saying. The little bit of oil deposits are part of why I still debate back and forth with cutting costs and making laundry soap or buying the laundry detergent I use.

I no longer use my soap for laundry. Why? Because I can smell that little bit of oil every time I pull my laundry out of the dryer. I do not like the smell of oil in my clothes. I have made a -2% SF liquid soap to try to eliminate it. No dice. I am happy enough with my "Free and Clear" detergent that I will not willingly go back to soap.

I no longer use my soap for laundry. Why? Because I can smell that little bit of oil every time I pull my laundry out of the dryer. I do not like the smell of oil in my clothes. I have made a -2% SF liquid soap to try to eliminate it. No dice. I am happy enough with my "Free and Clear" detergent that I will not willingly go back to soap.

Thanks, now i feel a little better knowing I was not the only one with that issue.

Latest posts

Back