Love the name and the packaging - absolutely gorgeous! Here are a few notes from me.
1. The way the bar photo moves with the focus shifting is a bit jarring to my eyes. At first I didn't notice the movement at all, but when I did stop to watch it, my eyes weren't a fan.
2. The vertical spacing between text lines is a bit too tight, could use some more breathing room.
3. It may sound counter-intuitive, but by making everything SO BIG on the one page, there's no visual hierarchy and everything is competing for your attention. I think your body text could be a lot smaller, so those big headers stand out more. The image sizes are also quite huge. And because everything reads downwards, it's not a very dynamic layout. Having some content on the left and some on the right helps break up the page better.
4. More content would be nice. You could add an ingredient showcase: break down what each ingredient brings to the soap. You could have more of a blurb about yourself - maybe accompanied by a photo of you in your soap studio. It'll add a more personal touch.
5. A splash of colour would be nice. Black and grey are sleek, but can also feel a bit depressing when no other colours are featured.