Yep, Soaped to long when...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just returned home on Monday! It was a lovely trip. We spent our time on Oahu. We rented a condo (group of 6) in downtown Waikiki and rented a car. We visited the beautiful beaches on the windward side most of all, and had a day trip to the north shore. The beaches and mountains were absolutely breathtaking! We had a few rainy days but mostly sun and pleasant temps (especially coming from our cold, snowy climate).

Our favourite beach was Kailua. And we had fun playing in the waves at Waimanalo Beach as well. We free swam with sharks on the north shore, and did a gorgeous ATV tour through Kualoa valley. And of course, enjoyed tons of delicious poke bowls, fresh fruit and Japanese food!

Our friends said they saw some whale spouts on a hike up to the Makapu'u lookout, but that's about it. We didn't spend a lot of time looking though!

Whereabouts are you?

We were on Kauai - just got home on Tuesday AM. Friends were with us for the first part of the trip and after they left I got sick so that was a bummer. Hawaii sure is a special place.

Dibbles and toxikan, pictures, please! Hawaii is so beautiful. I haven't been there in a long time and I'd so love to see some picutres. Maybe a thread just for that so we all can ooh and ahh over your respectively wonderful trips.

Last edited:
Back