SMF April 2017 Challenge-Stripes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations to the winners! Salted Fig your layers are so straight and perfect, and I loved reading about your inspiration. Mommycarlson, great job on all those mica lines. That design took some courage, and what a beautiful result. Carabou, such a great use of end cuts, and a lovely soap.

Thanks, newbie!

Congrats winners! Every one all did a great job! Especially the boy/guy members ( assuming it's only Steve and beardguy ) shows that they can choose bold color and outside of men's comfort zone. Actually I like every non-entry. This place is filled with lots of talented soaper! You all are the soaper stars!!! :p

^^^Me neither. It’s amazing what talent this challenge revealed. This would have been a good one for groups of winners instead of individuals. I don't know how we could pull that off, but it's worth consideration in the future.

Mabrook to every one that won, and to all that entered <3

Congrats to the winners - some really great looking bars of soap this month!

1. earlene - so much fun!
2. doriettefarm - you guys must have ESP . . . I was hoping for something stripe-y since that's what I'm making today!
3. dibbles - hmmm...thinking, thinking...

Dibbles, your entry bars are so calming and beautiful! What kids need of pour did you use, if you don't mind me asking?

Thank you, and I don't mind at all. I had 3 colors, and poured a small amount into one corner of a loaf mold a little at a time. They were cut horizontally.

Congrats to the winners - some really great looking bars of soap this month!

Dibbles, your entry bars are so calming and beautiful! What kids need of pour did you use, if you don't mind me asking?

Back