Silicone Mold Sale at BB

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm beginning to think they're stalking my order history. Honestly, I just received 8 oz. of Carnation, 8 oz. of Neroli and Shea, and two 12-bar silicone molds, all three on sale right after I placed the order. Customer Service did give me a 5% discount code (which I forgot to use on my order last night), but I didn't bother about the Neroli and Shea Blossom. If I can't remember to use the code, what difference does it make :Kitten Love:?

I got a column mold and a bar pan liner. The bar pan itself will have to wait for a future sale :)

I got the 10", the column mold with the minis, and 9-bar square. By the way, the Neroli and Shea Blossom is lovely, even though I bought it less than a week before the sale.

I was on the fence with the column mold with the minis. They look like fun, but I wasn't sure how much I'd use them. Heart shaped embeds would be so cute though. Do you know what you're going to do with them?

Arrrrrggghhhhh! It figures, I waited for the sale to buy a mold I've wanted....and at the start of the sale.....they're out of it!

Back