saveon scents or common scents

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honor435

Reaction score
i need fos that dup perfumes, does anyone know which company is better? saveonscents is more expensive, like 3-6 per oz, compared to 2-4$ at common scent, help!

Anyone shop for fos at these places? i made an order to commonscents, we'll see.

i got my perfumes dupes, they smell really nice, although i dont know what to compare to since i dont wear much perfume, my daughter will tell me if they are on or off. The gucci rush smells really good, i put it in lotion. Aspen winter seems really nice, fir or pine with spices.

I need to try sos. Man they have EVERYTHING available!!! Havent' really compared their prices though. And the different concentration levels throw me off too. Need to look into them further. I want Pure Grace by Philosophy, and they're one of the few that carry it...

go to the common scent, they dont have strength levels, that threw me off too.

I have a few FOs from SOS. They all smell lovely, and those that I have soaped have behaved beautifully and it was quite cheap. Cheaper than WSP.

the strength from the common scent is very good, im happy with my order, i would order from them again if i needed a specific scent, they do have 2$ roll on bottles, that is nice for a gift they have dupes of everything. Ng or peak still the better $ deal though.

Latest posts

Back