Where to buy a good MP

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mickie

Reaction score
I`ve done a lot of research on this MP.. However shipping kills it.. Where do you all buy your MP from? Who has the best, along with prices and shipping?
Thanks Mickie

I have been using the base from WSP for years but after getting a bar of SFIC in a swap a couple months back I am switching! WSP is probably the lowest in price for a nice stable base. SFIC is higher but well worth the higher price IMHO! Like I said, I am switching!

I've been using the bases on cierra for over four years now and I love them. The only other place I will buy them from is peaks which can actually be cheaper.

Thanks for replies.. I am going to be doing mostly CP, but want to play around with MP.. This SFIC, do they have a minimum purchase? I looked at their website and from reading it looked like you would have to order a lot? Am I wrong on this? Thanks.

Mickie

Mickie said:
This SFIC, do they have a minimum purchase? I looked at their website and from reading it looked like you would have to order a lot? Am I wrong on this? Thanks.

Mickie

If you order right from SFIC, yes. You have to order a pallet worth. There is a note on there that you can call if you need a smaller amount. I order mine through a vendor.

I was getting my sulfate free base from Wisteria Lane which has a huge selection of them- but I just looked at Cierra- I think I'm going there now for some MP-
By the way, what site is Peaks? Just want to check out there prices- Thanks!
By the way, Thanks Tab for the garage sale- great deal and the wrappers are perfect for my bath cakes- :)

Back