What I've been working on!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmk7765

Reaction score
Hi All,

I love looking at your photos and thought I'd share a few of mine. Just want you to know how much I'm inspired by the encouraging comments and supportive atmosphere that I've found here.
Although I've been making soaps for myself, friends and family I've not ventured into selling...yet. I see how important it is to create more uniform, perfect looking bars. Cutting, trimming, having proper molds or larger ones so I can make larger batches and marketing. I've found the place that has the tips, suggestions and guides that make is possible for success.

Anyway, thanks and enjoy the photos - please critique (don't worry about hurting my feelings-I've been told I only have one) :shock:

(I guess the photos will have to wait :(
I've downloaded them to Photobucket in the large size, but when I attach the shortcut they appear in thumbnail size.

Sorry, I'm having trouble with my photos coming through as thumbnails. Will have to look into this on Photobucket and fix later!
If anyone else has had this happen - let me know how to fix it. :oops:

I love your soaps , they are gorgeous .

I had this trouble with PB , my download size had changed by itself :shock: , when you change it back to the large ( If I remember correctly ) if not med , it works properly again.

HTH

Kitn

I hope you can fix the pic size, they look great and I can't wait to see them bigger!

Back