~*~ SMF June 2017 Challenge - Peacock Swirls! ~*~
~ June 2017 Challenge Photo Entry Thread~

Soap Making Forum > Soapmaking & Candle Classifieds Forum > Shopping Recommendations > Nuture Soap

Old 02-17-2017, 07:14 PM   #1
LilyJo

Liked 87 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 88

Default Nuture Soap

Hi

Has anyone in the UK or EU ordered from Nuture Soaps? Love some of their fragrance descriptions but am balking at the really high shipping costs.

Old 02-19-2017, 12:48 PM   #2
bumbleklutz

Liked 113 Times on 58 Posts
Likes Given: 205

Well, I'm not in the UK or EU; but I can attest to the high quality of Nurture's products. Everything I've purchased from Nurture has been great. Their micas are strongly colored and behave perfectly in cp. Their FO's are strong, stick well, and perform exactly as described. I absolutely love their wooden molds with the silicone liners. As for their shipping; it's FAST. I'm located half way across the country from them, and I've never waited more than five days for an order. That was only because it was traveling over a weekend.

Old 02-19-2017, 07:51 PM   #3
LilyJo

Liked 87 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbleklutz View Post
Well, I'm not in the UK or EU; but I can attest to the high quality of Nurture's products. Everything I've purchased from Nurture has been great. Their micas are strongly colored and behave perfectly in cp. Their FO's are strong, stick well, and perform exactly as described. I absolutely love their wooden molds with the silicone liners. As for their shipping; it's FAST. I'm located half way across the country from them, and I've never waited more than five days for an order. That was only because it was traveling over a weekend.
I am so tempted to order something but when I put a basket together the other day the shipping was about $70 - makes it quite hard to justify spending a small amount so I can sample!

Thanks anyway