Wings for the big day

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navigator9

Reaction score
With the Super Bowl (or any other occasion) coming up, I thought I'd post this recipe for chicken wings. It's not just a really good recipe, but the wings are baked, not fried. And they're still crispy and delicious. I followed the recipe, but also followed a suggestion in one of the reviews to dry the wings for 24 hours before baking. I used the same half sheet pan, with a baking rack that I baked them on, laid them out without touching each other, and put the whole thing in the fridge, uncovered, for 24 hours ahead of time. This is supposed to aid with the crispiness. I haven't tried them with the soy glaze, so I can comment on how those are. I made them straight up, and made the blue cheese dip to go with. At a recent get together with friends, they disappeared so fast I wished I had doubled the recipe. So if you like wings, but hate the mess and the added calories of deep frying, you might want to give this recipe a try. http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/crispy-baked-chicken-wings-388693

DH got me some wings yesterday, so I'm gonna give this recipe a try! :mrgreen:

Back