Brambleberry

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squigglz

Reaction score
I placed a large order December 7th. It just arrived today, which is fine, it's the holidays and I understand.

I had gotten the Jewelry Box Colorant sample set, and the yellow one leaked all over >_< This is frustrating, as those were the only CP/HP colorants I ordered.

I just wrote to them, so I'll see if I a response back (I imagine I will, given the praises I've heard sung here).

I'm pretty sure it didn't break-I couldn't find a crack in the glass and everything else glass (the rest of the sample kit plus eight bottles of FO) were perfectly fine.

I'm just aggravated because now all the rest of the color bottles plus my hands are covered in a pale yellow tint (the package came at night, my eyes aren't the best, and it wasn't until I unpacked the colorants to put away that I realized what happened).

On the upside, everything else arrived in perfect condition in the perfect amounts, and she even threw in a a sample of Lavender buds for me :)

Isn't it frustrating! Here is a picture of the labcolor mess that arrived at my house. It was on everything I ordered.

image.jpg

Sammi_552 said:
Isn't it frustrating! Here is a picture of the labcolor mess that arrived at my house. It was on everything I ordered.

Oh no! I hope at least some of your stuff was salvageable!

Update-I wrote off to BB about it, and they apologized and offered me two free fragrance samples with my next order, which was very kind of them! A few days later, a package arrived-they went out of their way to send me a bottle of the yellow colorant at no charge to replace the leaky one, which was unexpected and very kind of them! I placed another order with them yesterday, as I'm now impressed with their customer service.

Latest posts

Back