So much for making soap :-(

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought I could get a couple of batches of soap made before I leave tonight to check out my old market. Not a drop of masterbatch lye to be had and no distilled water. :headbanging: I have not made soap since last Oct and most of my totes are empty and so are my racks. I am seriously low of soap and only have 2 DB soaps left. I am going to check on whether I can get 25lbs of DB made. My friend (sorta LOL) will be at the market tonight. Will see what he says. Problem is, he put it up on his site for sale, but I am not sure if it is my formula or the other one that he liked in candles. His site still states candles only. Seriously beginning to wonder when I will get any soap made, since I have market tomorrow and Sunday. Dang it I really wanted to make some

I at least was able to get a gallon of lye with my silk cocoons made. Maybe before market tomorrow I can eek out a couple of DB batches.
My old market that used to be fantastic was extremely sad :-( and not one soapmaker. When I was out there the last 7 yrs there was always mulitple soapmakers.

Glad you made progress, but sad about your former market. Maybe it is a good thing it is your former market?
Sorry to say I am quite glad to see it failing. This is the one so many of us vendors help a young man get. The city put him in severe debt with all the demands in order for them to give it to him. After a year when he finally started making some money they brought in another company. Karma is B***h. :shark: So I am so glad to see this happening !!

Latest posts

Back