Happy Christmas!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupertspal42

Reaction score
Happy Holidays guys. Again I know I've been away from the fun, Work has been very tedious lately. Since the Holidays started we've been having to bust our behinds to make sure everything gets done before we leave to see our familys and the sorts. I'm so glad that i'm going to be on leave starting next week! I hadn't been able to make NEAR as much soap as I wanted, I did make some Lemon-Verbana smelling CP Salt bars. Hadn't even had time to test them out either :(. Today i'm putting my foot down and I am going to make so M&P soap, I think i'm going to try my hand at "jelly rolls" and see how that works out! Anyways, I'm sure you guys have had pleanty on your plates as well. The Holidays are so STRESSFULL!! :D

glad to see you around, maybe you can make some soap while on your break? i'd love to see your lemon verbena ones. what does verbena smell like?

It's so nice to hear from you Victoria! All that hard work will be well worth it when you have some R 'n R time with your family and friends.

I'm sure you'll work in some soaping time too! :D

Jude

Latest posts

Back