Yes, It's that Time of Year...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrissyB

Reaction score
When I take a few minutes to wish all my soaping friends and forum members a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Safe and Prosperous New Year.
I know that not everyone celebrates Christmas the same way, or even celebrates it at all for that matter, and I don't want to offend anybody, and part of what makes this forum so great is that we have members of all colour, creed, religion and belief, but I would like to wish everybody all the very best for this holiday season and into the New Year.

Happy Soaping and B&Bing into the New Year!!

Now...onto the subject of New Years Resolutions. Anybody got any?
I've got a couple, not sure how realistic I am being though. Just the basics...exercise more, eat more fruit, eat more fibre, visit my mum more. Those kind of things. Draw up and implement a business plan. That's a must do.
Not spend so much money on "supplies". Supplies for what? DH asks me, "You don't sell anything". " You could sell lots, but you don't".
He just doesn't understand.
That's why I have you guys....my faithful soaping comrades!! You guys get it!!

Are you sure we're not married to the same man! :D

I echo your holiday sentiments and my New Year's resolution as always is to take better care of my family, my house, and myself (not necessarily in that order).

Jude

my dh has told me no more new supplies :shock: until i use up/give away all the soaps i have already made. lol, i have several trips to the women's shelter that i will be making this week now :lol:

I can't seem to find the time to make more and I need more soaps. I should just do it today and make the family eat whatever they can find.

Yes Merry Christmas Chrissy I am so looking forward to the new year and following everyones progress and creativeness in the new year :)
I hope to somehow find more time to devote to my soaping next year....would like to be at a regular market, that I think is my goal for the new year!!!!

Latest posts

Back