New website

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like your tongue in cheek writing style.

As a native Mainer currently living away from the Pine Tree State, I can appreciate any product which would help dispose of winged or crawling creatures no matter where I might be! :)

Jude

Black Flies

Boy! I remember those days of mosquitos, black flies and no-see-ems that would eat my (ex)husband and daughter alive when we were stationed at Loring AFB in the 70's! The few times I've been back to visit family down around the Biddeford area, my present husband would get attacked! Mosquitoes love him wherever we live. I must be too ornery....I still don't get much of a reaction to bites.

You have set up a nice site and when we get closer to bug weather, I'll be placing an order. I don't think the prices are outrageous....especially with our health issues.
May you have a wonderful Christmas!
IDLaura

how well does the bug spay work?
my dd is very allergic to bug bites but they seem to enjoy eating her alive. she gets blisters from the bug bites no matter if they are mosquito or what ever. they also turn into welts the size of a half dollar. i am thinking about getting your bug spray when the spring/summer starts here.

Hi, Krissy
The bug spray works or I'll give you a full refund. Check out the All-natural deodorant spray, It's awesome!

Latest posts

Back