Browsing soap pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one was called Soap on the Sahara but ti was shared enough on Pinterest that it lost the maker! By Le Savon Vegas, per our lovely forum member, Earlene's research. Thank you again, Earlene!

Snow on Sahara.jpg

One called Tuscan Herb. The problem with pinterest is they share so much that it's difficult to find the maker.

tuscan herb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One called Tuscan Herb. The problem with pinterest is they share so much that it's difficult to find the maker.

You're right about this one. It's really hard to track down. Doing an image search I find the exact same image at at least two different seller sites and another site in Russian in an apparent blogpost about soap design. Here it is called Tuscan Sunset, but the site is still under construction. But looking at the other soaps at that site, it seems likely the maker made the other soaps on that same page.

Yes, yes! I actually may have been thinking of that one when we tried to soap a glacier, although we didn't really hit the mark. That is a very memorable soap-very cool effect. Going to try again?

Love the funky color combo by Lindsay Minzler

Lindasy Minzler.jpg

Bu FunkyChunks

funkychunks.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would guess with the back of a spoon, pushed to one side then the other, while moving down the length of the loaf. Maybe.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back