Doggie Pictures

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pops1

Reaction score
Bunni.jpg

Bunni2.jpg

My dog Bunni who has found the wheelbarrow for the first time.Why walk when you can be pushed around up and down the garden with no effort on your part. :D

She does want to go for a ride but my husband had been pushing her around all afternoon when this picture was taken and she still sat there waiting patiently for more.

that's cute!

how old is she?

i've a cocker spaniel here who's really active & runs around all day long! :p

:D sh's got a really cute face!

@themoss, same here with our american stafford x bullterrier mix. :? One bouncy energetic doggie!

Pops what kind of dog is your girl?. Our girl Mildred is a spitting image of her, she's a "Staffadore" at least that's what DH calls her, she looks to be a mix of Staffy x Labradore.

We rescued her about 3 years ago she is now 4 years old ,she was living on the street and when we finally caught up with her she was feasting on a bag of fertiliser dragged from someones garden shed.She is a little treasure but she really missed our old dog Buster and we have been making a lot more fuss of her than usual .The vet told me that she is a Staffordshire cross not sure with what but she is a lovely dog with a wonderful nature she even gets on with the cats and since we have a couple of aged ladies who don't like to be disturbed by a dog giving them licks all over their faces and who usually retaliate by administering a swift paw across the nose its a wonder she doesn't even try and retaliate herself.
I am sure rescue dogs are the best dogs to have and would urge anybody considering a dog to get one. :)

Back