What is Your Blood Type??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dillionkate

Reaction score
I am sharing mine Blood type here, B+ . Hey, guys i would like to share this kind of information to u all. It may be helpful to really needed. This is really helpful while an emergency is there.. So, U want to share your Blood Type!!

Seems a strange thing to share but for all its worth mine is A+4 ,not sure what the 4 is but thats what it has on my blood card.

dillionkate said:
I am sharing mine Blood type here, B+ . Hey, guys i would like to share this kind of information to u all. It may be helpful to really needed. This is really helpful while an emergency is there.. So, U want to share your Blood Type!!

If i ever need blood i know who im calling...lol, i extend the same invite. mine is B+ as well.

I want to know why this new poster is only posting strange things like exercise (posted in Bath and body forum) and now asking the blood type of people in here. These are not soaping type things. What gives?

Have a look at their signature... I know my blood type but with a needle phobia I won't be giving blood in a hurry

A+ but they won't let me donate any more. I'm a mad cow. Lived too long in western europe for hte canadians to take my blood.

MOOOO!

:?: could you clarify this, or am i missing something? :shock:

Back