Interesting molds

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK...I'm the first one to admit I LOVE GADGETS!. I did check their website looking to see if a height and diameter were listed and as I'm doing that I'm wondering.....I think I'd rather be using Pringles can...which doesn't require assembly and have a slew of parts.Check out their professional multi tube mold on their web site. I see no joy in assembling THAT baby! Maybe the French don't eat Pringles.....

Those are really cool looking, but I think all the pieces would drive me bonkers. I have very limited patience for assembly and cleanup.

Plus, how are people soaping that cleanly? I thought everyone left dribs and drabs of splatter all over their molds... maybe it's a French thing?? :think:

That is pretty awesome, but I'm way to impatient for all that assembly, unassembled nonsense. Plus I really like cutting my soaps.

The royalty soaps lady had a slab mold with acrylic inserts and had a devil of a time getting the soap out. This looked pretty easy on the video but I think I would want to read a review first. I am a messy soaped.

Well, I am French and so I can help people with translation if necessary.

I saw those moulds made by Saponine a while ago but their prices are really high. Moreover, they are based in Guadeloupe, a French overseas territory in the southern Caribbean Sea, and I would imagine that the postage costs would be very high (especially for me here, where the pound is sliding down...). I sent them an email sometime last year to enquire about postage to the UK and they never replied to me.

Understood, was just kidding around... I cant speak french anyway :)

Sorry, I sent a reply before reading your post. My services will not be required after all!

Last edited by a moderator:
The royalty soaps lady had a slab mold with acrylic inserts and had a devil of a time getting the soap out. This looked pretty easy on the video but I think I would want to read a review first. I am a messy soaped.

I use acrylic molds from soapmaking Resource and if I put them in the oven on warm for about 7 minutes the soap slides right out. clean up is easy as I just throw them in a sink of hot water.

Back