Lotion bar cost

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SozoArtisanSoaps

Reaction score
I am thinking about adding lotion bars to my line up, but was wondering how you did it as economical as possible. Tins are expensive. Is that what you all use to package them or is there another way that may be less expensive?

I am thinking about adding lotion bars to my line up, but was wondering how you did it as economical as possible. Tins are expensive. Is that what you all use to package them or is there another way that may be less expensive?

I bought the tins. They are kind of pricy. 12 for $15.95. Until I can find something cheaper, I am starting out with these.

I agree with ISG. I use the roll up tubes from Elements Bath and Body, I know a lot of folks use the round small bowls from the dollar tree 10 in a pkg for 1.00. There are many ways to package them.

oo oo....just saw the roll up tubes. How do you like these?? Do they work well for you, Shunt??

oo oo....just saw the roll up tubes. How do you like these?? Do they work well for you, Shunt??

They work really well. I had some push up tubes and I disliked them as when applying it would push back down. I like these so much better and they are convenient to set next to the bed or on a shelf. I use my sold lotion on my feet at night and put some socks on over them. Keeps my tootsies soft. I like it on my hands during the winter too.

Latest posts

Back