Shower gel/bubble bath base???

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtneyb

Reaction score
My loving husband purchased a pre-made shower gel/bubble bath base. I'm still a newbie so I have no idea what to do with it :problem: I've scoured the internet looking for information on what to do with it, all I have now is a big headache :smile: Any ideas or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. TIA :smile:

There are several different ones. Where did he buy it? Some are ready to use, just add color and fragrance, others are concentrated and can be diluted with water.

I just happened to be at Hobby Lobby looking for a case for my new crochet hooks this week. And I seem to be incapable of not going and looking at what they have in the soap section. Not to buy anything, just to look.

Has anyone tried any bases from the soaping suppliers (WSP, Brambleberry, etc)? Could you give a review? I don't buy things from Hobby Lobby and find a lot of Micheal's products are over-priced for the quality.

I've tried bases from both BG and BB. Personally, I found the one from BB to be extremely drying, and the one from NG was really oily. My kids, though, had no complaints about either, so like most things, it's really a matter of preference. The base from NG is very thin, while the one from BB is a very nice consistency. Both lather and take scent/color very nicely.

Latest posts

Back