8 shows in a row... oh no!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PuddinAndPeanuts

Reaction score
One down, seven to go on 2 months of back to back shows. WHAT was I thinking? I don't even have enough product- my last show is likely to just have sacks of supplies for sale! By the time this is done I'll be ready to hibernate for winter.

Yikes, you crazy person! :mrgreen: Might be worth filling out your inventory with things that don't need a curing time - like body butters, bath salts, bath bombs, bubble bars, etc?

You go! I did that once, never again. Way too much work with a full time job and family on top of that. I've dropped to doing 4-5 a year. Started this year and like it.

We did 4-5 per week, until markets around here started falling apart, and it is hard work. One of the biggest mistakes I have seen over the years is people not having enough stock for a show. I had considered doing a booth at Knott's Berry Farm but decided I just did not want to make up the inventory it would take for a daily booth. . As mentioned above, fill in with m&p, scrubs, lotions etc, because you really do not want to go to a fair with empty tables.

Back