Wholesale Plus Flash Sale 7/16

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngelMomma

Reaction score
I have been waiting to buy more coconut oil until a sale. Every little bit helps. The sale is only today until 9pm Site wide.

Order finally complete :) My first time ordering since they changed the points and rewards program. Pretty simple and I had 2 coupons and received an extra sample for free.

I ordered some neem oil to try on my little itchy doggie friend. I may just make a slave to rub on his skin as a pre treatment before his baths.

Also going to try a sampler of their neon colors.

Thanks so much! I bought lots of specialty oils I've been wanting to experiment with.

Bummer! I just got an shipment from them today :-( I should have waited since it seems they are having flash sales every couple of weeks.

Glad a couple of you could take advantage of the sale. Ya, they do seem to be having the flash sales about once a month. I wait if I can......which I can ;) since I don't sell.

I can't believe they already have sent me an email with my tracking #. This is the fastest and order from there has ever been done. Maybe these flash sales are giving them practice on filling orders faster.

Did anyone else get their order from WSP already? Mine came today, that was only 5 days. Pretty good for free shipping!

I love the FO that I got, Orange Sapphire. YUMMY!!!! Not too sweet. And I can't wait to try the mica sampler.

I can't believe they already have sent me an email with my tracking #. This is the fastest and order from there has ever been done. Maybe these flash sales are giving them practice on filling orders faster.

I live a few miles away, so I don't know what their timing is on mailing, but my orders have always been ready in a hour or so...UNLESS of course they are having one of these flash sales, my order wasn't ready until the end of the day. It all good. I usually don't hurry in to pick up anyway, but I do get 20% off for pick up.

Oh a 20% discount would be fabulous! My husband is military and we ask everywhere we go if they give him a discount. There are TONS of places that give military discount here and I love it. Now if only I lived by some of my soaping supply companies ;)

has anyone use this at wholesalesuppliesplus just got a order from them got to like the free shipping and fast delivery.

http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/BestPriceGuarantee.aspx

Best Price Guarantee

Are you looking to make a purchase but have found the identical product nationally advertised for less by one of our competitors? We would like the opportunity to match this product price and keep you as a satisfied customer!*

My order is supposed to arrive today, that seems like a nice speed for getting here. I like how easy it was to click on one thing in their email and go straight to the tracking.

Latest posts

Back