Roses

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sygrid

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

Here are the rose pics I promised :) I'll be back with Dhalias and Magnolias next.
fullrose.jpg

rosebud-1.jpg

Thanx for your comments everyone. I love to share the pics with you.
If you ever have any questions about how to 'mold , unmold, prep a mold' anything at all don't hesitate. Please don't 'NOT ASK' because you think it requires a Purchase or it isn't our molds you are asking about. I will always be happy to help.

Lorie

Lovely!!!! I would never be able to use it though. I'd much rather keep it out for others to admire. :D

Ok, Sold. I'm emailing you next week and ordering some molds.

Lorie, they are simply beautiful.

Thanks, you evil enabler!

BakingNana said:
Very elegent. Would be incredible for a wedding gift.

I was thinking it might look good on a "cake" soap at a bridal shower. After the shower, they could cut it and send a slice home with everyone.

Although it might not work if the roses are too large.

"I was thinking it might look good on a "cake" soap at a bridal shower. After the shower, they could cut it and send a slice home with everyone"

What a wonderful idea Hazel, you could do it with the small Calla Lilies, or the small Pansies, they would be about the right size.

Lorie

sygrid said:
"I was thinking it might look good on a "cake" soap at a bridal shower. After the shower, they could cut it and send a slice home with everyone"

What a wonderful idea Hazel, you could do it with the small Calla Lilies, or the small Pansies, they would be about the right size.

Lorie

Another idea for the "I want to try this" list. :lol: I just had a thought that it might make a festive Christmas cake for when the family comes over. My sisters and nieces might like it and I could send slices home with them.

Back