Too sick to soap *sad*

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bathgeek

Reaction score
Posting mainly because I’ve been dozing all day. I’m in the middle of the Christmas production rush (too late for the soaps but I’m making bath bombs and bubble bath as well as liquid soaps like there’s no tomorrow...). And yet today I’ve just been down and out the entire day. It’s just a sore throat, fever, and aching/fatigue, you’d think I’d be able to soap...

Usually there is a lot to read on the forums, but we seem to be in a posting lull. I can’t concentrate well enough to work on adding things like wish lists and gift cards and preorders etc to my website, even though that needs to be done too! Bah humbug.

Awww. Here's hoping you feel better quickly. :getwell: And annoying as it is, the fastest way to do that is to take a day or two and actually rest. Sit around all day doing diddly-squat. It's hard for me to do, too.

So true! Even though it feels like I’ve wasted the entire day (I have, kind of), at the same time, I wasn’t getting anything done even though I tried to sit at the computer and work.

Thanks for the head pat, husband may have caught it from me so he’s kind of “woe is me” too and I wasn’t getting much sympathy. XD

Hope y'all feel better!

I've had to work with a kidney infection all day. Chills and fever while taking care of people...just not fun.

Oh no! Yuck, that sounds terrible. Feel better soon!

Mine is just a matter of waiting for the antibiotics to kick in. Those of you with the flu, nothing helps except time. You have my sympathy. That's why I get the flu shot every year. If I don't, I have that nasty stuff.

Mine is just a matter of waiting for the antibiotics to kick in. Those of you with the flu, nothing helps except time. You have my sympathy. That's why I get the flu shot every year. If I don't, I have that nasty stuff.

The one year I don’t get the flu shot…

uuh, hope you feel better soon. have a lot of tea with honey. my mother in law says it helps.
p010.gif

Latest posts

Back