Brambleberry Shipping Sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bramble Berry Shipping Sale

Bramble Berry is a fine company, and I have purchased from them in the past. Yes their shipping is a little steep, but for the most part their prices are good. What I can't imagine is why it takes them 5 days to process a $60 order. Amazon would have processed the same order in 30 minutes or less. I placed an order with Bramble Berry on 9/9/17, today is 9/19/17 I still have not received the order. I guess loosing customers is not a concern of theirs.

Bramble Berry is a fine company, and I have purchased from them in the past. Yes their shipping is a little steep, but for the most part their prices are good. What I can't imagine is why it takes them 5 days to process a $60 order. Amazon would have processed the same order in 30 minutes or less. I placed an order with Bramble Berry on 9/9/17, today is 9/19/17 I still have not received the order. I guess loosing customers is not a concern of theirs.

Aww! I apologize on behalf of Brambleberry. I am used to getting items weeks after I order for them because I have to ship all my orders through a courier in the US who then ships to me in Nigeria so I have learnt to plan ahead.

I am sure its because of the sales (More orders coming in because of the sales with same number of staff = Order delays). To be fair though you can't compare Amazon to Brambleberry. Amazon is way way larger than BB and I dare to say the QC is better at BB too.:)

I placed an order with Bramble Berry on 9/9/17, today is 9/19/17 I still have not received the order. I guess loosing customers is not a concern of theirs.

Brambleberry is notoriously slow. Sometimes they're a week behind in orders, especially when there's a sale. If you go to the website there should be a banner along the top say what day's orders they're packing. It doesn't make the wait any easier but it does give you a time frame to consider

Latest posts

Back