Jelly soap MP question

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grumpy_owl

Reaction score
I made a bunch of little jelly soaps. They are totally adorbs, but I'd like to suspend them in MP as surprises in a children's soap. Is this possible? Has anyone tried it? I appreciate your help, soapers.

Wow--21 views and no hints? Come on, my soapy genius friends! I'm trying to impress a man (who has kids) and need all the help I can get. Do it in the name of twoo wuv. :D

I have never used jelly soap but i would think it would melt easily. I think the mp would have to be very cool. You could just try one to see for yourself.

They're cool, new12soap! It's gelatin, liquid castile soap, glycerin, colorant and scent poured into silicone molds. When they're firm, they form little jelly soap bombs. There's always room (in the tub) for Jell-O.

I will experiment and see what happens. Still waiting for my Brambleberry clear melt and pour. It has been a full two weeks since I ordered. I'm not sure why I pay so much for shipping when there's no benefit as far as speediness of delivery. :(

I know you've all been waiting with bated breath for the answer to this question, so here goes. YES! You can suspend a jelly embed in MP soap. Just pour the surrounding soap quite cool.

Latest posts

Back