Flowerbomb - Elements B&B

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navigator9

Reaction score
With the problems that the Scent Works seems to be having, I'm not going to count on being able to get one of my favorites, Flowerbomb, from them any longer. I was paying $34.50 for 16oz. I just checked it out at Sweet Cakes, and theirs is $75.00 for 16oz. OUCH!!! So I just found it at Elements Bath & Body for $24.25. I'm wondering if anyone here has tried theirs, and what they think.

I love Flowerbomb and was willing to pay the Scent Works price because it's that yummy. I like the EBB price for sure, but is it any good? Keeping my fingers crossed.

Haven't tried the flowerbomb from them but the FO's I have purchased from them in the past have all been high quality, smelled great, and stuck in CP. I especially love their green irish tweed dupe. That one is a top seller for me. The exotic amazon teakwood is very popular too. Reminds me of freshly cut cedar wood.

I've purchased Flowerbomb from Elements B&B and it's AMAZING! One of my favorites, not to mention the price is pretty awesome too. I purchase from them quite often and can vouch that they have pretty good quality.

Thanks scotsman and Marisa, for the input. I've ordered sample vials from them. In the mean time, I received a small bottle of Flowerbomb I had ordered from Sweetcakes. It's good, although I liked the one from the Scent Works better. Now I'll have another to compare it to. It's good to hear that you're both pleased with the quality of their FOs. Scotsman, I like the sound of the Amazon teakwood, I love woody fragrances. I'll have to remember that one for next time. Thanks again!

I use the teakwood in a lot of my masculine scent blends. It blends particularly well with oakmoss, vetiver, sweet grass, fir needle, and bergamot. I've also tried it successfully with dragon's blood as well as patchouli.

I use the teakwood in a lot of my masculine scent blends. It blends particularly well with oakmoss, vetiver, sweet grass, fir needle, and bergamot. I've also tried it successfully with dragon's blood as well as patchouli.

Mmmm....sounds yummy!

It is. Ordering some more on Thursday as I'm just about out of it :)

I actually just put in an order with EBB and ordered a sample vial of the flowerbomb...along with a whole bunch if other samples. I should receive it in a few days and I post in this thread with my take on it. For those here who have ordered from EBB before, which FO's do you like and which ones would you avoid? I have a good cross-section of FO's that I order from them exclusively but am interested in trying some new ones because their prices are really very good. They have a relatively large stock of FO's and even at $1 each I can only afford just so many samples.

For those here who have ordered from EBB before, which FO's do you like and which ones would you avoid?

Great question, I'm wondering that too. I've never ordered from EBB before and am getting ready to give them a try.

Back